2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 429.6
Rupture of papillary muscle
- Short description: Papillary muscle rupture.
- ICD-9-CM 429.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 429.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 429.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 429.6: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I51.2 Rupture of papillary muscle, not elsewhere classified
- Papillary muscle rupture
- Papillary muscle rupture post acute MI
- RUPTURE OF PAPILLARY MUSCLE
- Rupture of papillary muscle as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
- Rupture papillary muscle complicating acute heart attack
- Rupture papillary muscle complicating acute MI
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 429.6
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- papillary muscle (ventricular) 429.6