2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 425.9
Secondary cardiomyopathy unspecified
- Short description: Second cardiomyopath NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 425.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 425.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 425.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 425.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I42.7 Cardiomyopathy due to drug and external agent
- Cardiomyopathy associated with another disorder
- Cardiomyopathy, secondary
- Secondary cardiomyopathy