2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 424.91
Endocarditis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Endocarditis in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 424.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 424.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 424.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 424.91: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I39 Endocarditis and heart valve disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
- Endocarditis associated with another disorder
- Endocarditis due to systemic lupus erythematosus
- Endocarditis in sle
- Endocarditis in sle (systemic lupus erythematosus)
- Listerial endocarditis
- Nonbacterial verrucal endocardiosis
- Q fever endocarditis
- SLE w endocarditis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (sle) with endocarditis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus with endocarditis
- Tuberculosis of endocardium