2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 395.0
Rheumatic aortic stenosis
- Short description: Rheumat aortic stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 395.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 395.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 395.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 395.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I06.0 Rheumatic aortic stenosis
- Aortic valve stenosis, rheumatic
- Rheumatic aortic valve stenosis
- Rheumatic aortic (valve) obstruction