2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.34
- ICD-9-CM 386.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 386.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 386.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 386.34: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H83.09 Labyrinthitis, unspecified ear
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 386.34
- Labyrinthitis (inner ear) (destructive) (latent) 386.30
- toxic 386.34