2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 380.81
Exostosis of external ear canal
- Short description: Exostosis ext ear canal.
- ICD-9-CM 380.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 380.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 380.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 380.81: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H61.819 Exostosis of external canal, unspecified ear
- Bilat external ear canal exostosis
- Bilateral exostosis of external ear canals
- Both sides external ear canal exostoses
- External ear canal exostosis
- Left exostosis of external ear canal
- Left external ear canal exostosis
- Right exostosis of external ear canal
- Right external ear canal exostosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 380.81
- Exostosis 726.91
- ear canal, external 380.81