2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.33
- ICD-9-CM 378.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 378.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.33: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H50.411 Cyclotropia, right eye
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H50.412 Cyclotropia, left eye
- L cyclotropia
- Left cyclotropia
- R cyclotropia
- Right cyclotropia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 378.33
- Cyclotropia 378.33
- Excyclotropia 378.33
- Incyclotropia 378.33