2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.55
- Short description: Conjunctiva pigmentation.
- ICD-9-CM 372.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.55 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 372.55.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.55: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.139 Conjunctival pigmentations, unspecified eye
- Bilat conjunctival pigmentation
- Bilateral conjunctival pigmentation
- Conjunctival pigmentation
- Conjunctival pigmentation, both eyes
- L conjunctival pigmentation
- Left conjunctival pigmentation
- R conjunctival pigmentation
- Right conjunctival pigmentation