2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.30
- Short description: Conjunctivitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 372.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 372.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.30: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H10.9 Unspecified conjunctivitis
- Bacterial conjunctivitis
- Bilat conjunctivitis
- Bilat infectious conjunctivitis
- bilateral conjunctivitis
- bilateral infectious conjunctivitis
- Burn of pharynx
- Infectious conjunctivitis
- Infective conjunctivitis
- Left conjunctivitis
- Left infectious conjunctivitis
- Right conjunctivitis
- Right infectious conjunctivitis