2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.01
Marginal corneal ulcer
- ICD-9-CM 370.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 370.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.01: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.049 Marginal corneal ulcer, unspecified eye
- Bilat marginal corneal ulcer
- Bilateral marginal corneal ulcer
- Corneal ulcer, marginal
- L marginal corneal ulcer
- Left marginal corneal ulcer
- Marginal corneal ulcer, both eyes
- R marginal corneal ulcer
- Right marginal corneal ulcer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.01
- Ulcer, ulcerated, ulcerating, ulceration, ulcerative 707.9