2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.23
Better eye: moderate vision impairment; lesser eye: impairment not further specified
- Short description: One eye-moderate/oth-NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 369.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 369.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.23: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.10 Blindness, one eye, low vision other eye, unspecified eyes
- Impairment level: better eye: moderate impairment: lesser eye: not further specified
- Moderate impaired vision better eye