2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.03
- ICD-9-CM 368.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 368.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.03: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.029 Refractive amblyopia, unspecified eye
- Amblyopia, refractive
- Bilat refractive amblyopia
- Bilateral refractive amblyopia
- L refractive amblyopia
- Left refractive amblyopia
- Left refractive amblyopia (eye condition)
- R refractive amblyopia
- Refractive amblyopia, both eyes
- Right refractive amblyopia
- Right refractive amblyopia (eye condition)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.03
- Amblyopia (acquired) (congenital) (partial) 368.00
- refractive 368.03