2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.01
- ICD-9-CM 368.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 368.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.01: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.039 Strabismic amblyopia, unspecified eye
- Bilat strabismic amblyopia
- Bilateral strabismic amblyopia
- L strabismic amblyopia
- Left strabismic amblyopia
- R strabismic amblyopia
- Right strabismic amblyopia
- Strabismic amblyopia, both eyes
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.01
- Amblyopia (acquired) (congenital) (partial) 368.00
- strabismic 368.01
- suppression 368.01