2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.03
Secondary iridocyclitis infectious
- Short description: Secondry iritis, infect.
- ICD-9-CM 364.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 364.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.03: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H20.039 Secondary infectious iridocyclitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat secondary infectious iridocyclitis
- Bilat secondary infectious iritis
- Bilateral infectious secondary iridocyclitis
- Bilateral secondary infectious iritis
- Infectious secondary iridocyclitis
- L secondary infectious iridocyclitis
- L secondary infectious iritis
- Left infectious secondary iridocyclitis
- Left secondary infectious iridocyclitis
- Left secondary infectious iritis
- R secondary infectious iridocyclitis
- R secondary infectious iritis
- Right infectious secondary iridocyclitis
- Right secondary infectious iridocyclitis
- Right secondary infectious iritis
- Secondary infectious iridocyclitis
- Secondary infectious iridocyclitis, both eyes
- Secondary infectious iritis
- Secondary infectious iritis, both eyes