2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.54
Central choroidal atrophy total
- Short description: Tot cent choroid atrophy.
- ICD-9-CM 363.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 363.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.54: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.22 Choroidal dystrophy (central areolar) (generalized) (peripapillary)
- Central total choroid atrophy
- Total central choroidal atrophy
- Dystrophy, choroidal:
- central gyrate