2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.62
Microcystoid degeneration of retina
- Short description: Microcystoid degenerat.
- ICD-9-CM 362.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 362.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.62: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.429 Microcystoid degeneration of retina, unspecified eye
- Bilat retinal microcystoid degeneration
- Bilateral microcystoid retinal degeneration
- L retinal microcystoid degeneration
- Left microcystoid retinal degeneration
- Left retinal microcystoid degeneration
- Microcystoid retinal degeneration
- R retinal microcystoid degeneration
- Retinal microcystoid degeneration
- Retinal microcystoid degeneration, both eyes
- Right microcystoid retinal degeneration
- Right retinal microcystoid degeneration
- Blessig's cysts
- Iwanoff's cysts