2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 361.9
Unspecified retinal detach
- Short description: Retinal detachment NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 361.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 361.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 361.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 361.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bilat retinal detachment
- Bilateral retinal detachment
- Bilateral retinal detachment (eye condition)
- Left retinal detachment
- Left retinal detachment (eye condition)
- Recent partial retinal detachment
- Recent subtotal retinal detachment
- Retinal detachment
- Right retinal detachment
- Right retinal detachment (eye condition)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H33.20 Serous retinal detachment, unspecified eye