2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 356.1
Peroneal muscular atrophy
- group of peripheral nervous system hereditary disorders with varying course, symptoms, neuropathology, and genetics, but generally involving gradual loss of nerve conduction, distal wasting, deformity, and disability.
- Short description: Peroneal muscle atrophy.
- ICD-9-CM 356.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 356.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 356.1: 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 356.1 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 356.1: