2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 341.9
Demyelinating disease of central nervous system unspecified
- Short description: Cns demyelination NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 341.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 341.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 341.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 341.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G37.9 Demyelinating disease of central nervous system, unspecified
- Acute non-infective transverse myelitis
- Acute transverse myelitis in demyelinating CNS disease
- Demyelinating CNS disease
- Demyelinating disease central nervous system (CNS)
- Demyelinating disease of central nervous system