2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 333.79
Other acquired torsion dystonia
- Short description: Acq torsion dystonia NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 333.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 333.79 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 333.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 333.79: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G24.8 Other dystonia
- Acquired torsion dystonia
- Dystonia of head
- Dystonia, symptomatic torsion
- Idiopathic nonfamilial dystonia
- Idiopathic non-familial dystonia
- Symptomatic torsion dystonia