2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.14
Hypersomnia due to medical condition classified elsewhere
- Short description: Hypersomnia in other dis.
- ICD-9-CM 327.14 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 327.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 327.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.14: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Hypersomnia disorder related to a known organic factor
- Hypersomnia due to medical condition
- hypersomnia due to mental disorder (327.15)
- Code first underlying condition
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G47.14 Hypersomnia due to medical condition