2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 321.2
Meningitis due to viruses not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Mening in oth viral dis.
- ICD-9-CM 321.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 321.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 321.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 321.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G02 Meningitis in other infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Arbovirus meningitis
- Cmv mononucleosis w meningitis
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) mononucleosis with meningitis
- Gamma herpes mononucleosis w meningitis
- Gamma herpes mononucleosis with meningitis
- Gammaherpesviral mononucleosis with meningitis
- Meningitis due to arbovirus infection
- Meningitis due to cytomegaloviral mononucleosis
- Meningitis due to infectious mononucleosis
- Code first underlying disease, as: