2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.23
Socialized conduct disorder severe degree
- Short description: Social conduct dis-sev.
- ICD-9-CM 312.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 312.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 312.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 312.23: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F91.2 Conduct disorder, adolescent-onset type
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 312.23
- Disorder - see also Disease
- conduct (see also Disturbance, conduct) 312.9
- Disturbance - see also Disease