2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 310.1
Personality change due to conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Personality chg oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 310.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 310.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 310.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 310.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Change in personality
- Cognitive changes due to general medical condition
- Cognitive changes due to medical disorder
- Enduring personality change after catastrophic experience
- Explosive type organic personality disorder
- Organic personality disorder
- Organic personality syndrome
- Personality change due to a general medical condition
- Personality change due to medical disorder
- Cognitive or personality change of other type, of nonpsychotic severity
- Organic psychosyndrome of nonpsychotic severity
- Presbyophrenia NOS
- Senility with mental changes of nonpsychotic severity
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F07.0 Personality change due to known physiological condition