2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 303.00
Acute alcoholic intoxication in alcoholism unspecified drinking behavior
- Short description: Ac alcohol intox-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 303.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 303.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 303.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 303.00: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acute alcoholic intoxication in alcoholism
- Alcohol intoxication in alcohol dependence, unspecified symptoms
- Alcohol intoxication, acute, in alcoholism
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F10.229 Alcohol dependence with intoxication, unspecified