2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.82
Undifferentiated somatoform disorder
- Short description: Undiff somatoform disrdr.
- ICD-9-CM 300.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 300.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.82: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Somatoform disorder
- Somatoform disorder, undifferentiated
- Atypical somatoform disorder
- Somatoform disorder NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F45.1 Undifferentiated somatoform disorder
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F45.9 Somatoform disorder, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 300.82
- Disorder - see also Disease
- somatoform (atypical) (undifferentiated) 300.82
- Somatoform disorder 300.82
- atypical 300.82
- undifferentiated 300.82