2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.22
Agoraphobia without panic attacks
- Short description: Agoraphobia w/o panic.
- ICD-9-CM 300.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 300.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.22: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F40.02 Agoraphobia without panic disorder
- Agoraphobia without history of panic disorder
- Agoraphobia wo HX panic disorder
- Agoraphobia wo panic disorder
- Any condition classifiable to 300.21 without mention of panic attacks
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 300.22
- Agoraphobia 300.22
- Fear, fearfulness (complex) (reaction) 300.20