2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.43
Bipolar i disorder, most recent episode (or current) manic severe degree without psychotic behavior
- Short description: Bipol I manc-sev w/o psy.
- ICD-9-CM 296.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 296.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 296.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.43: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bipolar 1 disorder, manic, severe
- Severe manic bipolar I disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F31.13 Bipolar disorder, current episode manic without psychotic features, severe