2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.84
Drug-induced mood disorder
- Short description: Drug-induced mood disord.
- ICD-9-CM 292.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 292.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 292.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 292.84: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F19.94 Other psychoactive substance use, unspecified with psychoactive substance-induced mood disorder
- Amphetamine induced mood disorder
- Amphetamine-induced mood disorder
- Cocaine induced mood disorder
- Cocaine-induced mood disorder
- Drug induced affective syndrome
- Drug induced mood disorder
- Hallucinogen induced mood disorder
- Hallucinogen mood disorder
- Inhalant induced mood disorder
- Inhalant-induced mood disorder
- Opioid abuse w mood disorder
- Opioid dependence w mood disorder
- Opioid induced mood disorder
- Opioid-induced mood disorder
- Opioid-induced mood disorder due to opioid abuse
- Opioid-induced mood disorder due to opioid dependence
- PCP induced mood disorder
- PCP mood disorder
- Phencyclidine (PCP) mood disorder (disorder)
- Psychoactive substance induced mood disorder
- Psychoactive substance-induced organic mood disorder
- Sedative, hypnotic AND/OR anxiolytic-induced mood disorder
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic induced mood disorder
- Depressive state induced by drugs