2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 287.8
Other specified hemorrhagic conditions
- Short description: Hemorrhagic cond NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 287.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 287.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 287.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 287.8: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D69.8 Other specified hemorrhagic conditions
- Acute hemorrhagic edema of childhood
- Capillary fragility abnormality
- Fragile blood vessel
- Fragile capillaries
- Hemorrhagic disord extrinsic circul anticoagulants
- Hemorrhagic disorder due to extrinsic circulating anticoagulants
- Increased capillary fragility
- Metabolic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Montreal platelet syndrome
- Platelet secretory disorder
- Sensitized red cell
- Capillary fragility (hereditary)
- Vascular pseudohemophilia