2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 287.4
- Short description: Second thrombocytopenia.
- ICD-9-CM 287.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 287.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 287.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 287.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 287.4
- Posttransfusion purpura
- Thrombocytopenia (due to):
- extracorporeal circulation of blood
- massive blood transfusion
- platelet alloimmunization
- Use additional E code to identify cause