2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.30
- Short description: Amyloidosis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 277.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 277.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 277.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 277.30: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E85.9 Amyloidosis, unspecified
- Familial non-neuropathic amyloidosis
- Heredofamilial amyloidosis
- Nonneuropathic heredofamilial amyloidosis
- Organ limited amyloidosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 277.30
- Amyloid disease or degeneration 277.30
- Amyloidosis (familial) (general) (generalized) (genetic) (primary) 277.30
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- amyloid (any site) 277.30
- Paramyloidosis 277.30