2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 263.9
Unspecified protein-calorie malnutrition
- Short description: Protein-cal malnutr NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 263.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 263.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 263.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 263.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E46 Unspecified protein-calorie malnutrition
- Adult osteomalacia due to malnutrition
- Calorie malnutrition
- Deficiency of macronutrients
- Hypoalbuminemia due to protein calorie malnutrition
- Malnutrition (calorie)
- Malnutrition in childbirth
- Malnutrition in pregnancy
- Malnutrition postpartum
- Malnutrition, calorie
- Malnutrition, not enough calories in diet
- Nutritional disorder
- Poor nutrition in childbirth
- Poor nutrition in pregnancy
- Postpartum (after childbirth) malnutrition
- Postpartum malnutrition
- Protein calorie malnutrition
- Protein calorie malnutrition w hypoalbuminemia
- Protein-calorie malnutrition with hypoalbuminemia
- Sequelae of protein calorie malnutrition
- Sequelae of protein-energy malnutrition
- nutritional deficiency NOS (269.9)
- Dystrophy due to malnutrition
- Malnutrition (calorie) NOS