2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 263.9
Unspecified protein-calorie malnutrition
- disorder of nutrition due to unbalanced or insufficient diet or to defective assimilation or utilization of nutrients.
- A disorder caused by a lack of proper nutrition or an inability to absorb nutrients from food.
- Inadequate nutrition resulting from poor diet, malabsorption, or abnormal nutrient distribution. --2004
- Short description: Protein-cal malnutr NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 263.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 263.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 263.9: 2011 2012 2013.
263.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 263.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 263.9: