2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.91
Diabetes mellitus with unspecified complication type i not stated as uncontrolled
- Short description: DMI unspf nt st uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 250.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.91: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.8 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with unspecified complications
- Diabetes mellitus, type 1 with complication
- Disorder associated with type I diabetes mellitus
- DM 1 w unspecified complication