2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.20
Diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity type ii or unspecified type not stated as uncontrolled
- Short description: DMII hprsm nt st uncntrl.
- ICD-9-CM 250.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 250.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.20: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.00 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity without nonketotic hyperglycemic-hyperosmolar coma (NKHHC)
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.01 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity with coma
- Diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolar coma
- Diabetes mellitus, adult onset, with hyperosmolar coma
- Diabetes mellitus, type 2 with hyperosmolar coma
- Diabetes type 2 with hyperosmolarity
- Diabetic hyperosmolar non-ketotic state
- DM 2 w hyperosmolar coma
- DM 2 w hyperosmolarity
- Hyperosmolar coma associated with diabetes mellitus
- Hyperosmolar non-ketotic state in type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Hyperosmolarity without nonketotic hyperglycemic hyperosmolar coma due to type 2 diabetes mellitus