2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 232.0
Carcinoma in situ of skin of lip
- Short description: Ca in situ skin lip.
- ICD-9-CM 232.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 232.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 232.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 232.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D04.0 Carcinoma in situ of skin of lip
- Cancer in situ, skin of lip
- Carcinoma in situ, skin of lip
- vermilion border of lip (230.0)