2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 200.57
Primary central nervous system lymphoma, spleen
- Short description: Primary CNS lymph spleen.
- ICD-9-CM 200.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 200.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 200.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 200.57: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C83.37 Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, spleen
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C83.87 Other non-follicular lymphoma, spleen
- CNS lymphoma, spleen
- Primary lymphoma central nervous system spleen
- Secondary lymphoma of spleen from primary central nervous system lymphoma