2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 184.9
Malignant neoplasm of female genital organ site unspecified
- Short description: Mal neo female genit NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 184.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 184.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 184.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 184.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Cancer of the female genital organ
- Female genital organ cancer
- Female genitalia cancer
- Primary malignant neoplasm of female genital organ
- Female genitourinary tract NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C57.9 Malignant neoplasm of female genital organ, unspecified