2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.1
Other malignant neoplasm of skin of eyelid including canthus
- Short description: Malig neo skin eyelid.
- ICD-9-CM 173.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 173.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 173.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 173.1
- cartilage of eyelid (171.0)