2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 156.9
Malignant neoplasm of biliary tract part unspecified site
- Short description: Malig neo biliary NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 156.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 156.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 156.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 156.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Biliary tract cancer
- Cancer of the biliary tract
- Primary malignant neoplasm of biliary tract
- Malignant neoplasm involving both intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C24.9 Malignant neoplasm of biliary tract, unspecified