2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 152.8
Malignant neoplasm of other specified sites of small intestine
- Short description: Mal neo small bowel NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 152.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 152.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 152.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 152.8: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C17.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of small intestine
- Cancer of the small intestine, overlapping sites
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of small intestine
- Small intestine cancer, overlapping sites
- Duodenojejunal junction
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of small intestine whose point of origin cannot be determined