2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 152.8
Malignant neoplasm of other specified sites of small intestine
- Short description: Mal neo small bowel NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 152.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 152.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 152.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 152.8: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Cancer of the small intestine, overlapping sites
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of small intestine
- Small intestine cancer, overlapping sites
- Duodenojejunal junction
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of small intestine whose point of origin cannot be determined
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C17.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of small intestine