2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 151.0
Malignant neoplasm of cardia
- Short description: Mal neo stomach cardia.
- ICD-9-CM 151.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 151.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 151.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 151.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C16.0 Malignant neoplasm of cardia
- Adenocarcinoma, lower third of esophagus
- Cancer distal third of esophagus, adenocarcinoma
- Cancer of the cardioesophageal junction
- Cancer of the stomach, cardia
- Gastroesophageal junction cancer
- Primary adenocarcinoma of distal third of esophagus
- Primary malignant neoplasm of cardia of stomach
- Primary malignant neoplasm of cardioesophageal junction
- Stomach cancer, cardia
- Cardiac orifice
- Cardio-esophageal junction