2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 151.0
Malignant neoplasm of cardia
- Short description: Mal neo stomach cardia.
- ICD-9-CM 151.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 151.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 151.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 151.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Adenocarcinoma, lower third of esophagus
- Cancer distal third of esophagus, adenocarcinoma
- Cancer of the cardioesophageal junction
- Cancer of the stomach, cardia
- Gastroesophageal junction cancer
- Primary adenocarcinoma of distal third of esophagus
- Primary malignant neoplasm of cardia of stomach
- Primary malignant neoplasm of cardioesophageal junction
- Stomach cancer, cardia
- Cardiac orifice
- Cardio-esophageal junction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C16.0 Malignant neoplasm of cardia