2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 141.2
Malignant neoplasm of tip and lateral border of tongue
- Short description: Mal neo tip/lat tongue.
- ICD-9-CM 141.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 141.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 141.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 141.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C02.1 Malignant neoplasm of border of tongue
- Cancer of the tongue, border
- Primary malignant neoplasm of border of tongue
- Tongue cancer, border