2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 130.7
Toxoplasmosis of other specified sites
- Short description: Toxoplasmosis site NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 130.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 130.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 130.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 130.7: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B58.89 Toxoplasmosis with other organ involvement
- Acute lymphadenopathic toxoplasmosis
- Cutaneous toxoplasmosis
- Ocular toxoplasmosis
- Punctate outer retinal toxoplasmosis
- Toxoplasma myositis
- Toxoplasma neuroretinitis
- Toxoplasma oculopathy
- Toxoplasma retinitis
- Toxoplasma tubulointerstitial nephropathy