2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 123.8
Other specified cestode infection
- Short description: Cestode infection NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 123.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 123.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 123.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 123.8: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Disease due to Anoplocephalidae
- Disease due to Caryophyllaeidae
- Disease due to cestodes of order Caryophyllidea
- Disease due to Davaineidae
- Disease due to Fimbriariidae
- Disease due to Linstowiidae
- Disease due to Mesocestoididae
- Disease due to Thysanosomidae
- Infection by Amoebotaenia
- Infection by Bertiella
- Infection by Coenurosis serialis
- Infection by Digramma
- Infection by Diplogonoporus
- Infection by Diplogonoporus grandis
- Infection by Dipylidium caninum
- Infection by Ligula
- Infection by Metroliasthes
- Infection by Moniezia expansa
- Infection by Multiceps multiceps
- Infection by Stachylepis
- Infection by Stilesia globipunctata
- Infection by Stilesia hepatica
- Infection by tapeworm larvae
- Infection by Vampirolepis
- Diplogonoporus (grandis) infection
- Dipylidium (caninum) infection
- Dog tapeworm (infection)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B71.1 Dipylidiasis
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B71.8 Other specified cestode infections