2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 103.0
Primary lesions of pinta
- Short description: Pinta primary lesions.
- ICD-9-CM 103.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 103.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 103.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 103.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A67.0 Primary lesions of pinta
- Chancre (primary) of pinta [carate]
- Papule (primary) of pinta [carate]
- Pintid of pinta [carate]