2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 102.6
Bone and joint lesions due to yaws
- Short description: Yaws of bone & joint.
- ICD-9-CM 102.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 102.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 102.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 102.6: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A66.6 Bone and joint lesions of yaws
- Yaws arthritis
- Yaws of bone
- Yaws osteitis
- Goundou of yaws (late)
- Gumma, bone of yaws (late)
- Gummatous osteitis or periostitis of yaws (late)
- Hydrarthrosis of yaws (early) (late)
- Osteitis of yaws (early) (late)
- Periostitis (hypertrophic) of yaws (early) (late)