2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 102.3
Hyperkeratosis due to yaws
- Short description: Hyperkeratosis of yaws.
- ICD-9-CM 102.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 102.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 102.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 102.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Palmar hyperkeratosis of yaws
- Plantar hyperkeratosis of yaws
- Yaws, palmar hyperkeratosis
- Yaws, plantar hyperkeratosis
- Ghoul hand
- Hyperkeratosis, palmar or plantar (early) (late) due to yaws
- Worm-eaten soles
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A66.3 Hyperkeratosis of yaws