2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.50
Other venereal diseases due to chlamydia trachomatis unspecified site
- Short description: Oth VD chlm trch unsp st.
- ICD-9-CM 099.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 099.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 099.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.50: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A56.19 Other chlamydial genitourinary infection
- Chlamydia in childbirth
- Chlamydia in pregnancy
- Chlamydia infection in childbirth
- Chlamydia trachomatis infection in childbirth
- Chlamydial infection postpartum
- Postpartum (after childbirth) chlamydia infection
- Postpartum chlamydia
- Veneral disease due to chlamydia trachomatis
- Venereal disease due to chlamydia trachomatis