2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 082.41
Ehrlichiosis chafeensis (e chafeensis)
- Short description: Ehrlichiosis chafeensis.
- ICD-9-CM 082.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 082.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 082.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 082.41: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A77.41 Ehrlichiosis chafeensis [E. chafeensis]
- Ehrlichiosis due to ehrlichia chafeensis
- Ehrlichiosis due to Ehrlichia chaffeensis
- Ehrlichiosis due to Erhlichia chafeensis
- Human ehrlichiosis due to Ehrlichia chaffeensis